Private Lending: Learn How to Build Wealth Outside of Wall Street
Most consumers are actively searching for less risk in their retirement. The crash of Wall Street in 2008 has hurt the mindset so many people! Almost 70% of individuals have a retirement plan consisting of a 401(k) or an IRA. They hold their retirement inside Wall Street because that is the “herd mentality“. This is what everyone does! Right?!?! The Government and Financial professionals tell us where to put our money. However, most people do not know they can direct learn about private lending for their retirement with a Self-Directed IRA. Do you know the difference between a Traditional IRA and a Self-Directed IRA? 3% of Americans only know the difference! A Self-Directed IRA will allow you to invest into anything, except life insurance or collectibles. You can decrease risk in a Self-Directed IRA with Private Lending. A Self-Directed IRA has zero management fees and allows for greater control and flexibility. One strategy that has growing in popularity is Private Lending in a Self-Directed IRA . Consumers are looking for less risk with more control. Let me show you!
Private Lending in a Self-Directed IRA
Private Lending in a Self-Directed IRA contains 5 Benefits to Consumers:
- A Legal Contract (Promissory Note) stating the payback terms and interest rate. Remember you are getting paid as the lender.
- Collateral- This is another exit strategy and this usually consists of real estate property, land, business, etc..
- 1st Position Lien– Here is another exit strategy. In case there is a default, you get paid first over everyone else.
- Diversification– Funds are heavily diversified over real estate, businesses, strategies, and other discounted assets
- No Management Fees- There is not a percentage based asset fee. The IRA Custodian only charges a flat fee regardless of the size of the investment.
Learn how to think like the wealthy!
The wealthy think outside out of the box when it comes to creating money. It starts with a mindset of abundance and getting financially educated! Feel free to download the book, “Financial Planning Has Failed” on the Home Page to learn more about these strategies inside a Self-Directed IRA.